Christopher “CT” Tamburello and his estranged wife, Lilianet Solares, appeared in an emergency hearing via Zoom on April 14 regarding custody of their 7-year-old son, resulting in the judge denying Solares’ request to suspend Tamburello’s timesharing and parental responsibility. The parties also agreed to keep their divorce proceedings hidden from their son and not make disparaging comments about each other. An attorney was appointed as a “Guardian Ad Litem” for their son and a case management conference is scheduled for June 8.
Christopher Tamburello’s estranged wife, Lilianet Solares, filed a motion for temporary relief in their ongoing custody battle for their 7-year-old son, which was partially granted during an emergency hearing via Zoom.
Reality TV star Christopher “CT” Tamburello’s estranged wife, Lilianet Solares, has filed an emergency motion for a change of custody for their 7-year-old son. The request has been filed five months after the couple filed for divorce. On April 7, Solares filed an emergency motion for “temporary relief to suspend all timesharing [and] for solo parental responsibility and other relief”.
Court documents obtained by Us Weekly reveal that an emergency hearing took place via Zoom on April 12 where the motions were “granted in part and denied in part”. Solares’ request to suspend Tamburello’s timesharing and parental responsibility has been denied. Both parties agreed to not make any kind of statements regarding the litigation, settlement negotiations, and the minor child during the hearing. They have also agreed to avoid making any disparaging comments about the other parent.
Further, an attorney has been appointed as a “Guardian Ad Litem” for their son. CJ’s father is expected to cover 75% of the lawyer’s fees while his mother is responsible for the remaining 25%. A case management conference has been scheduled on June 8 to further discuss the matter.
The Challenge star filed for divorce in November 2022 after being married to Solares for four years. Last month, the estranged couple agreed to temporary financial and custody arrangements. Solares agreed to move out of their joint home and into a rental property, and Tamburello was ordered to provide temporary support of $761 a month to Solares. In addition to the rental fee, Tamburello has contributed $7,200 towards the rental property.
CT Tamburello has recently opened up about his life after the split, revealing that he lost 65 pounds amid the stress. In an Instagram video, he claimed that Solares “ain’t working, you ain’t got a car [and] the judge said, ‘No,’ you ain’t getting any more money because you’re a f—king mess,” in reference to their alimony agreement.